Thank you for your interest in Ball To All, and in our ambassador program. The role of an ambassador is to extend the reach of the cause to every corner of the world, by provining local knowledge and assistance.
You should consider taking this role if you enjoy giving back to society and have the spare time to do so. This role is done pro-bono and does not include payment for yoru time and efforts. At this point every Ball To All volunteer is doing it for the joy of giving back to society, including yours truly.
Who Can Become a Ball To All ambassador?
- You need to be of legal age in your country, in most countries its over 18 years old
- You need to be responsible with money
- You need to have time and passion to deliver a ball for every child who wants one in your area
- Your area is roughly 25 miles from where you live and anywhere else you are traveling and willing to deliver balls
To become an ambassador:
- Fill out the application form
- Sign the ambassador agreement and return a paper copy or scan
- You can now begin your role
The ambassador role and responsibilities check list:
- Make a list of kids who never had a ball and/or their organizations (schools/orphanage etc.)
- Fill one request per child or organization on our website, or email us
- Receive an email confirmation of your request
- As we raise donations, we will be in touch as funds become available
- Get your funds to buy balls locally or we will ship you the balls
- Upon balls arrival, arrange time to deliver them to the kids/organizations
- Take pictures and/or videos of the delivery
- Email or upload to the site the delivery pictures/videos
- Go back to step 1 until “Every Kid Can Have A Ball”