Before you make your request, a few things to know:
1) We deliver soccer balls on a first-come first-serve basis. When you make a request, we will add you to the queue in your country, and the local ambassador will be in touch with you.
2) It may take a few weeks until the local ambassador will get to your delivery, so please be patient. We are all volunteers at Ball To All.
3) If we do not have a local ambassador in your country yet, we will not be able to make a delivery. To see where we deliver click here
4) After you make a request, your local ambassador will be your main contact going forward, so please maintain all communications with them.
5) We typically donate 10-20 soccer balls per delivery, as we are working with a limited budget.